Why is Our Podcast Name Generator the Right Solution?
Your name is the first interaction listeners have with your brand. They’re keen on original names that entice with a hint of what’s to come. Our generator instantly suggests podcast names with available domains so you can focus on the creative side of the naming process.
Our Generator offers:
- Industry filters for over 20 industries.
- Traditional and modern extensions — .com, .io, .store, and more.
- Naming filters that place keywords, insert rhymes, and control your word and character counts.
- The ability to save your podcast name ideas for later!
Creating A Podcast Name
1. Make It Appealing
- What will my target audience find interesting?
- What will they gain?
- What will keep them coming back?
2. Capture The Tone Of Your Podcast
Your podcast name can give listeners insight into the type of content you create.
3. Choose a Name With Relevancy
Keep your listeners in mind when creating name ideas for your podcast. Think of their everyday conversations and use the same verbiage in your name.
4. Check For Originality
After checking a domain’s availability, examine its originality. You don’t want to use the same or similar name as another podcaster and using a recycled name can cause issues too.
Short – Short names are easy to remember. You want to make it easy for listeners to recommend your podcast to their friends and family.
Avoids numbers and misspelled words – These names are harder to remember and recommend.
Has Rhyme or Alliteration – Literary-based naming techniques can make your podcast name stand out.
Avoids the term ‘Podcast’ – It’s overused and easily replaceable with words like “show”, “experience”, “talk”, or something similar.