How Catering is often described
Example Catering company names using these related descriptive words ‘Traditions Kosher Catering’ and ‘Pinnacle Private Catering’.
You can use an adjective in your business name to create a business name like ‘Culinary Creations Catering‘ or ‘Communal Catering Co.‘.
We’ve taken words from above and from our generator results and combined the words to create new Catering company names.
Complete Guide to Naming Your Catering Business
Our catering business naming guide will help you think about much more than just a name, we’ll look at your Brand Goals, Target Market, Demographic Interests, Analyze Competitors Names, Brainstorm Ideas and get catering business name inspiration.
Brand Goals & Target Market
Developing a brand for your catering company will depend on several things. The quality and the types of food you can serve are obviously important. These, however, will not serve as sufficient differentiators that will make your brand more memorable than the competition.
Think about a strategic approach that will help you create a unique brand. Relying on organic or locally-sourced products from small, sustainable manufacturers is one great feature that only a few catering companies share. If you can ensure this supply of ingredients, you should make the fact known through your branding efforts.
A gourmet approach towards food preparation is another example of a niche differentiator. Determine what you do best and make that the heart and soul of your catering business. The name should also be chosen to reflect on that passion.
Catering companies work with B2B clients in need of food, beverage, refreshments and quality services during galas, fund raisers and other corporate events. When working with such clients, you will have to follow a strict etiquette and you’ll need to be impeccable in terms of planning and execution. If you land a corporate client and you satisfy all of their criteria, chances are that you’ll see a lot of repeat business.
Alternatively, catering companies can work with end consumers. Weddings, anniversaries, birthday parties and other special occasions will typically be catered.
Most of these events are planned by women, although their significant others may also have a say in the food and service selection. They tend to have a pretty good idea about what they’re looking for and clients will rarely make concessions. To work with such customers, you will need to be flexible and you should also be capable of demonstrating your authority in the particular field.
Competitor Name Analysis
The biblical reference is easy to recognize but Last Supper takes a bit more of a casual approach towards the preparation of meals. The company is known for its ability to meet all kinds of themes and catering demands.
The name instantly speaks of fresh, just picked and locally sourced ingredients. This is precisely what Heirloom LA specialises in. The company partners up with local farms that follow ethical and sustainable practices.
24 Carrots Catering and Events
While sophistication and culinary excellence are in the heart of catering branding, a bit of humour can always help a company stand out. This is a principle that the founders of 24 Carrots Catering and Events know and utilise.
A primary strength in molecular gastronomy gives a lot of meaning to the name Bubble Food. The company takes a very creative approach to food preparation and chocolate caviar pearls are far from an exception for its creations.
The inclusion of the term social in the name of the catering company suggests that it is a sustainable and community-based business.
Just Right Catering
The premise here is that the company has just the right catering option for every special occasion.
Catering Business Name Inspiration
- Yummy Bite: even if you offer sophisticated, gourmet selections, you can still be somewhat frivolous and playful with your name. This one is an exact representation of what you have to offer to customers – delicious food.
- The Epicurean: an epicurean is a person devoted to sensual enjoyment, especially when it comes to food and beverages. Hence, the name is a great choice for a catering company.
- A Bride’s Every Wish: if you have a lot of experience with wedding catering, you should probably focus on this area of specialisation with name selection.
- R.J’s Palate Pleasers: your initials could add a bit of personalisation to the name of the company. The rest of the title is self-explanatory.
- A la Carte Masterpieces: adding a French twist to a catering company’s name will always result in a bit of sophistication.
- Gourmet Morsels: the word morsel is a bit less popular than bite or finger food. Because of this characteristic, the name sounds a bit more unusual and original.
- Delectable Creations: this is another example of a business name in which the selection of the right vocab can result in a new sound. Delectable is obviously much more engaging and less clichéd than taste.
- Just Picked from the Garden: do you want to put emphasis on the freshness of ingredients? Adopt such an approach towards name selection.
- Pure Velvet Desserts: smooth as velvet is a phrase often used in conjunction with excellent taste.
- The Lavish Catering Company: on occasions, a more formal catering company name will be the top choice.
What Not to Name Your Catering Business
Sophisticated is good but be careful with the French words and the gourmet-related phrases. Otherwise, you risk having the name of your catering company sounding way too pretentious.
Stay away from generic words and phrases like cutting-edge, stellar, glorious and one of a kind. These don’t really tell anything about your specific strengths and how they make your business better than the competition.
Names that make you sound too similar to the competition are a big no-no. When you’re entering a new field, you have to do sufficient competition research. Based on this information , you can determine the right business development and branding strategy.
Catering in Foreign Languages
Consider using foreign words in your business name to give the impression of an international or exotic brand.