Essential Oils Business Name Generator
Generate name ideas for your Essential Oils Business below.
Complete Guide to Naming Your Essential Oils Business
Our essential oils business naming guide will help you think about much more than just a name, we’ll look at your Brand Goals, Target Market, Demographic Interests, Analyze Competitors Names, Brainstorm Ideas and get essential oils business name inspiration.
Brand Goals & Target Market
Essential oils are essential oils, right? When it comes to marketing, this isn’t the case. There’s an entire lifestyle behind the purchase of essential oils. These are used to enhance the ambiance in one’s home. In addition, essential oils are an important part of aromatherapy and of the holistic treatment of various medical conditions.
To build a good brand, you have to put emphasis on purity, quality and the origin of the blends that you have to offer. Since you’re entering the niche, you’ve probably done some research already. You know there is serious competition and the only way to grab your market share would be to differentiate yourself from everybody else.
Think about what your brand represents. It could be health in a completely natural way. The message could be conveyed through logo, name and slogan selection. It could be sustainability. Such a message is delivered via the name, as well as the bottle and the label design. Every single brand element has to be in synergy with the other elements. The more thorough you are with such considerations, the more meaningful your brand is going to be.
The essential oil market is growing continuously and while a certain target demographic has been loyal for a long time, new people are beginning to discover the benefits. Interesting market research suggests that the global essential oils market is set to reach a volume of 11.67 billion US dollars by 2022. The compound annual growth rate is set at a steady 8.6 per cent from 2015 to 2022.
While there are many end customers interested in essential oils, the largest orders go to the food and beverage industry, as well as the cosmetic industry. It will be up to you to determine whether you’re capable of fulfilling larger orders or if you’re going to be working with end customers.
As far as end customers go, the largest buyer group consists of women in the 25 to 50 age range. These women have a good understanding of innovative health and wellness trends. They’re familiar with the different uses of essential oils, they have their favourites but they could also be interested in experimenting with new varieties.
If you could convince this demographic of the superiority of your essential oils, you could win them over as customers. For the purpose, however, you will need a high quality product, excellent branding and a stellar customer service.
Don’t forget to use our Essential Oils Business Name Generator
Competitor Name Analysis
The name refers to the fact that essential oils are derived from plants and that many of them have highly therapeutic applications.
A name that has been chosen because it indicates abundance and peacefulness. The founder shares that she was inspired to create the company during a trip to New Zealand, while exploring nature’s beauty.
The company was set up in 2008 to produce and sell therapeutic-grade essential oils. The name is derived from Latin and the rough translation is a gift of the Earth.
This name is quite simple, it lacks a highly creative element but it tells the potential buyer exactly what they could expect from the products of the company.
The company is named after the Hindu goddess by the same name. Radha is often seen as a metaphor for the soul, a longing for the spiritual and the divine in our lives. The word itself means prosperity in Sanskrit.
The name combines the fact that the essential oils are derived from plants with a promise of leadership and expertise. Plant Guru lives up to the expectation due to the fact that the company provides therapeutic-grade, high quality essential oils.
Essential Oils Business Name Inspiration
- Terra Mater: the Romans called the goddess of the earth this way. Needless to say, the name is perfect for an essential oil company and it also sounds intriguing enough.
- Healing Blossoms: the words flower and rose are often used in conjunction with essential oils. Looking for a synonym can result in a much fresher brand.
- Cream of the Crop: the phrase is used to refer to best of the best. At the same time, it carries some relevance to plants, which makes it a good pick for an essential oils brand.
- Healing Scent: the name is quite literal and it doesn’t adopt a whimsical approach towards branding. At the same time, it’s quite relevant and easy to remember.
- In Full Bloom: another reference to nature and to plants that will be a good match to an essential oils brand.
- Gaea Productions: Gaea is yet another name for the Earth (Greek mythology). It has an intriguing sound to it, which will enhance brand creation efforts.
- Absolute Essential Oils: the term absolute refers to the purest and most concentrated form of a plant extract.
- Simply Natural.: adding the full stop to the name gives it a modern twist. You can play around with punctuation to get a more distinctive title.
- Flower Power: yes, this one is a bit cheesy but that could be the exact reason why the name works and results in high levels of recognition.
- Green Gold: essential oils and plant extracts are incredibly valuable, hence the use of gold in the title. Green comes in reference to the natural origin of the product.
What Not to Name Your Essential Oils Business
You can use deities and mythology to get a more interesting business name but don’t go too obscure. Some of the names are going to be difficult to pronounce and even more challenging to type or spell out correctly.
Words and phrases linked to nature and plants are typical for essential oil brands. Still, it’s a good idea to avoid the most common phrases, especially if the competition has already built a successful brand on those.
Essential Oils in Foreign Languages
Consider using foreign words in your business name to give the impression of an international or exotic brand.
Latin: Oleum Aethereum
French: Huile essentielle
Italian: Olio essenziale
Spanish: Aceite esencial