- Six years of writing experience
- 100+ software reviews
- 1,000+ published articles
- Website manager and editor-in-chief for a webzine
Areas of Expertise
- Writing easy-to-digest articles with the latest information
- Developing a brand’s learning hub
- Website and domain name management
- Product development
Education HistoryBachelor of Science in Information Technology, Faculty of Informatics and Computing, Singidunum University.
Starting a Business Tips
- When you choose a domain name, it needs to reflect your brand and align with your business identity, values, and target audience. Since it’s difficult to find an available domain name, it’s best to choose the name in the beginning, i.e., have your domain name in mind when you choose your brand.
- Before you settle on a name, be aware that it’s a long-term commitment. Think of where you want your company to be in the future and see if the name you choose remains relevant in the new industries and markets you’ll explore. Basically, you need to hit several branding flies with one naming stone, and that’s why BusinessNameGenerator can be your best friend.