How To Name Your Welding Business
Are you struggling to find the perfect name for your welding business? If yes, you came to the right place. Besides giving you an easy-to-use welding company name generator, we will provide some great tips on getting the best welding company name idea. In fact, we have a list of 20 magnificent ideas for your welding business. Read on!
Usually, welding businesses start as a ‘solo’ job but quickly expand to large incorporations. This may be attributed to the already high and increasing demand for fabrication and repair services. Fields such as residential and commercial services, building construction, gates, metal art, sculpture, railings, plasma cutting, fencing, automotive, forge welding, and much more are always in need of welding services. As such, your motive for starting a welding business is completely understandable.
Being one of the initial steps towards establishing the business, branding a company is unsurprisingly crucial. Unfortunately, naming the business isn’t as easy as it sounds. Customers will identify you by the business name you choose. Also, the name will distinguish you from your competitors. That’s why settling for a mediocre name isn’t an option, as long as you want to succeed in the business.
Are you still reading? Great. Below, you’ll find all the information you need to craft an outstanding welding company name that will attract customers and make you a ‘go-to’ welder. In addition, you’ll learn how to use our welding company name generator to make things a lot easier.
How to use the Welding Company Name Generator
If you don’t know where to start when branding your welding business, we’ve got you covered. That’s why we have a welding company name generator in the first place. But before using it, grab a piece of blank paper and pen, or open a new spreadsheet on your computer. Once you do that, it’s time to brainstorm the best branding ideas for your welding business.
Most importantly, remember that the market is always competitive. So, your name has to be unique, catchy, and selling. You could use words like happy, comfort, couture, and warm. These are all result in positive associations that are product-relevant. Overall, it’s essential to choose words that people will immediately tie to your brand identity.
Here, your primary goal is to create a list of words or names that come to mind when thinking about your business. Once you’ve written down the words, it’s time to use our welding company name generator, which works like magic, by the way.
Excitingly, the software is AI-powered. Therefore, you can get tons of welding company name suggestions in a few seconds. Skeptical? That’s understandable. You’re picky, and we get it. That’s why our software generates branding ideas in a variety of ways. Invented names, traditional variations, and compound words are some of the names to expect. Interestingly, using the welding company name generator is a walk in the park. Here’s how to go about it:
- Remember the words you wrote on your piece of paper or spreadsheet? It’s time to use them. Enter one or two of the words we call keywords and click “Generate” on the search bar above.
- You’ll be redirected to another page with the results of your search. There are various options on the left side of the page to help you filter out the results. There are two dropdown menus, one for ‘names’ and another word for ‘industry.’ With the latter, you can find the best welding company name idea based on the industry you want.
This may be construction, garden, or crafts. Consequently, the ‘Names’ dropdown menu helps you filter out the results as either one-word or two-word names.
- Once you set your preferences, click “Apply” and see what our tool generates for you.
20 Welding Company Name Ideas
To give you inspiration on how to name your welding business, we have listed 20 unique naming ideas. However, while most of these names are viable for your business, make sure to check their availability first. People are quick out here.
- Giant Metalworks
- Choice Center Welding
- Welding Prevail
- Industrial Welding Hub
- Frame Welding and Repair Services
- Metalworks Luxury
- Paramount Weld-on
- Metal Informant
- A1 Welders
- Platinum Welders
- Metal Drive-in
- Hot Frame Fabrication
- Authentic Art Welding
- Swift Metal Touch
- Digital Welders
- Welding Toolcrafts
- Welding Solutions
- Turbo Power Welders
- Absolute Laser
20 More Welding Company Name Ideas
Hey, I’m Ashley (Branding Expert) and I’m going to guide you through our four steps to name your welding business. Below you’ll find twenty example names I created in this process and next, I’ll show you how you can create your own. To get started try our welding business name generator above and then scroll below to find the first step in the naming process.
- Arcs & Alloys
- Ferrous & Flash
- Flux Fusions
- Elements Of Welding
- Watt’s Welding
- The Welding Wizard
- Whizbang Welding
- Welded Wonders
- Impact Ironworks
- Ions & Iron
- The Solder Soldier
- Schism & Solder
- The Iron Guy
- Synergy Soldering
- Weld & Meld
- Merging Metals
- Metal Mingle
- Al’s Alloys
- Fuse & Peruse
Best Welding Businesses
When planning to start a welding business, you need to observe the market. The number of such businesses in the market will spark some ideas on the amount of effort you need to succeed. Also, observing your competitors will educate you on the dos and don’ts of the business. That’s what we are about to do right now.
Notably, observing top welding businesses will help you come up with a good branding strategy that will help you choose the best welding company name idea. Here are the top five brands to keep an eye on:
Electron Beam Industries
EB Industries is an advanced welding company prominent in North America. They provide different welding services, including electron beam welding, hermetic laser sealing, and laser beam welding. Notably, the company has been operational for not less than five decades, with their services getting better ever since.
At the time of its founding, electron beam technology was relatively new. Clients look for new and advanced technologies when they want to get things done. That’s one of the reasons why EB Industries chose this name. When looking for a welding business name idea, you can observe the current technologies in this sector and learn a thing or two.
Manhattan Welding Co. Inc.
When it comes to steel and sheet metal fabrication in New Jersey and New York, Manhattan Welding Co. Inc. beats several others in the business. It is a family-owned company with decades of experience fabricating, testing, managing, replacing, and fitting boiler systems and custom steel. The company boasts a solid reputation in all its areas of expertise.
The welding company name idea was formulated by the Talkow family, who happen to be the business’s owners. During its launch in 1914, Manhattan was, and still is, New York’s most famous borough. That’s why the name Manhattan Welding Co. Inc. was a perfect name for the company.
R-V Industries, Inc.
Physically situated in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, R-V is a leading custom industrial equipment manufacturer. They implement the best welding techniques to cover their clients’ manual and automatic welding needs. Interestingly, their major strength lies in their diversity in team knowledge as well as the markets they can serve skillfully.
R-V Industries’ initial launch was in 1974, during which it started as a small custom manufacturing services shop. Its founders were Ronald L. Putt and Victor D. Dodd. And as you may have noticed by now, the name R-V is a combination of the first letters of the company’s founders’ first names. You can use a similar strategy to get your welding company name idea.
This is a Turkish welding consumables manufacturer and a global participant in the welding industry. It was established in 1963 by Halil Kaya Gedik. Notably, naming a business after its owner was common during this time. However, you need to be famous in your target market if you intend to name your business this way. Halil Kaya Gedik was one of the first international welding engineers in Turkey. So, his name was already popular, which explains why the name ‘Gedik Welding’ was a perfect fit for the company.
Ador Welding Ltd
Being in the Flares and Process Equipment Division for more than three decades, Ador Welding has established itself as a customer-focused welding organization. The company has its headquarters in Mumbai, India, and its services are majorly manufacturing wires, electrodes, fluxes, and other welding products. Excitingly, Ador Welding is one of the chief welding trainers in India. The company has trained thousands of domestic welders since its inception.
Regarding the name, Ador was initially named after its owners, Advani Aruna, and Oerlikon Buhle. The name was Advani Oerlikon Ltd. However, the company assumed its current name in 2003, after the joint association between the two founders came to an end. But since the company was already famous, changing the name didn’t affect their performance.
Things to keep in mind when naming a welding company
You need to up your game from the beginning in the welding field. The market is astonishingly competitive, and sorry to say, things will only get stiff. Therefore, you should have this in mind even before inception. While finding the perfect welding company name idea, don’t forget the following four things:
- Consider welding-related names. Since you intend to open a welding business, it makes absolute sense to use welding-related terms when branding the company. A few examples here may be Hot Frame Fabricators and Absolute Laser.
- What’s your specialty? The welding industry is wide, so specializing in a specific area is completely understandable. If you intend to start with vehicles or any other welding service, it’s wise to indicate that in your business name.
- Use words or phrases that your audience use. When starting a welding business, you obviously have the target audience. So, it’s important to use phrases they commonly use. Interestingly, there are several places you can find that out. Facebook groups, blogs, magazines, and flyers are some of the places to look.
- Social media profiles. In welding, marketing is a crucial determinant of success. You need to sell your products, which includes social media platforms. As you choose a welding company name idea, formulate how your social media profiles will look like. Again, do a quick search to ensure nobody else is using your chosen name on those platforms.
5-Tips for creating unique welding company name ideas
Creating a unique welding company name idea is surprisingly hard. You’ll have tons of options, all sounding perfect for your company. Besides, your naming ideas will greatly increase with a welding company name generator like ours. However, you don’t have to stay stranded. Not with these five tips.
- Keep the name short, simple, and professional. We advise that you pick a name, three words or less, so that your prospective customers can remember it easily. It’s a name, not a story. So, keep it precise. Moreover, you won’t find a single welding company name idea of more than three words from our name generator.
- Be creative. The goal here is to be unique while remaining relevant to the welding business. As such, you need to ‘think out of the box’ when brainstorming on the best welding company name idea. That’s the only way our welding company name generator will get you unique and catchy branding ideas.
- Consider including the name of your city or neighborhood. Having the name of your city or street in the company name is a great way to attract local clients. It also creates a strong sense of community. However, don’t let this limit your business growth.
- Use your name. Looking at top welding companies like R-V Industries and Gedik Welding Limited, you see that they both have their founders’ names. However, one thing is crystal clear, and these founders are famous. So, if your name is popular is well-known, and you have various connections, using your name in the business may work well for your company.
Pick a name that reflects your company’s values. When naming a welding business, you need to tell customers what level of service they should expect. The best way to do so is to have a brand name that speaks for you. If your services are quick, reliable, or mobile, having a name that shows that is wise.
Our Business Name Guides
Related: Fabrication Business Names
Related: Engineering Company Names
Related: Contractor Business Names