SiteGround is a web hosting platform specializing in WordPress hosting and WooCommerce hosting. However, it has the capability of hosting through other content management systems. Google Cloud powers SiteGround.
In this SiteGround review, you’ll learn about SiteGround’s great features, such as its high level of security and excellent customer support team. If you’re hosting a site for a small business, growing company, or a young startup, SiteGround is the place for easy and affordable web hosting.
Pros and Cons
There are many pros and a couple of cons for SiteGround. However, the pros generally outweigh the cons. SiteGround offers great high-end security at an affordable price. It even offers several free services.
- With SiteGround, you can rest assured that your site is constantly monitored for security breaches.
- WordPress hosting offers free automatic updates.
- Google matches 100% of the energy SiteGround uses with renewable energy.
- SiteGround is affordable and often runs promotional discounts.
- There is relatively low storage offered with SiteGround unless you’re willing to pay top dollar.
- SiteGround does not have a dedicated server to VPS or Windows server options.
This software is well-rated amongst the community of business owners. It is intuitive and easy to use if you’re a pro, and it’s easy to learn if you’re still new.
If you’re a beginner, you will have a library of tutorials at your disposal and constant help from the support team if you have any questions.
Anyone who already has a site hosted elsewhere can easily migrate it to SiteGround for free through a plug-in that you’ll install, making the switch between hosting sites easier than ever.
Finally, the interface is sleek, modern, and easy to navigate. You will have easy access to any common actions no matter where you are on the site, and anything else is tucked away neatly in a convenient sidebar. As a result, it is easy to find your way around SiteGround’s software.
You will find in this SiteGround review that it leans heavily into its safety features. However, SiteGround offers other great features that make web hosting easy and fun.
- Since SiteGround is crafted towards WordPress usability, it offers the user automated daily backup for WordPress. No matter what happens, you’ll always have the most updated version of your site.
- If you still need to build your site, SiteGround uses Weebly to help you build the perfect site for your business. Weebly makes it easy to upload pictures, text, and videos to your site. It is a great site builder that’s easy for anyone who isn’t sure what they’re doing.
- A key security feature that SiteGround offers is the SG Site Scanner. The SG Site Scanner scans all the links on your homepage to ensure they’re clean and lets you know if your site is under attack.
- Leech Protection is a unique feature that SiteGround offers. It monitors your sites and prevents users from posting or sharing their passwords keeping everyone’s identity and privacy safe.
One of the best things that SiteGround offers is its incredible support team. The team of experts at SiteGround is knowledgeable and well-trained.
You get instant self-help options. If you have a question, type it in, and the site will analyze and search for answers. There are also dedicated help pages on each page if you have a question.
If you need more immediate help, SiteGround has 24/7 live help options. You can connect with an expert via live chat, phone support, or help desk tickets.
SiteGround offers fair and affordable prices for any user. However, the higher the tier, the more storage space you receive; you’ll unlock unlimited websites and have more monthly visits available. The higher tiers also offer on-demand backup copies and more support resources.
Also, keep your eye out for discounts. SiteGround often runs deals for limited amounts of time to help you save even more money.
The prices listed in this SiteGround review are without any discounts. Also, SiteGround offers packages for web hosting, WordPress hosting, and WooCommerce hosting; however, they all price the same.
|Grow Big||$24.99/ mo|
|Go Geek||$39.99/ mo|
SiteGround is a great tool for beginners looking to start their business on a tight budget. It’s also great for a small business that doesn’t require too much to keep its site up.
This software provides excellent customer service, security, and easy use options for anyone just getting started.
There are flexible pricing options to meet the needs of any business owner. If you’re looking to manage an already established business, SiteGround can migrate it seamlessly and offer a price that’s right for you. On the other hand, if you are a new business owner and still need a site, SiteGround will give you the tools to create and grow the business of your dreams.
Let SiteGround take care of the work and don’t worry about the technical stuff. With SiteGround staying safe, focused, and growing your business is easy.
Visit SiteGround Today!
If you’re looking for a great, easy, secure, and affordable web hosting option, look no further than SiteGround. SiteGround can offer everything you’ll need to get your business started. If you’re new, let SiteGround’s team of experts help you as you make your dreams come true!