Renovations Business Name Generator
Generate name ideas for your Renovations Business below.
Complete Guide to Naming Your Renovations Business
Our renovations business naming guide will help you think about much more than just a name, we’ll look at your Brand Goals, Target Market, Demographic Interests, Analyze Competitors Names, Brainstorm Ideas and get renovations business name inspiration.
Brand Goals & Target Market
Renovation companies offer comprehensive services. Very often, renovations will involve a lot of work – property remodelling. Painting, tiling, floor upgrades, etc. In addition, such businesses will often interact with B2B clients like hotels, corporate venues, commercial building owners or companies interested in modernising their offices.
The scope of services and the target demographic will have to be considered for effective branding to take place. Dealing with home owners is one thing, interacting with hotel companies is a completely different endeavour.
A good brand in the field of renovations can be based on various positive characteristics. Speed and efficiency are definitely a great choice. The same applies to tailored solutions and comprehensive renovations. All clients need consistency and transparency in the work. Emphasise honesty and thorough communication to build trust right from the start.
Many contractors and renovation service providers do not go the extra mile in terms of choosing a name and branding. This mistake will often cost them a lot. The competition in the field is intense and if the service provider isn’t distinctive, chances are that they’ll fail attracting a sufficiently large clientele.
Remodelling and renovation businesses work with both B2B and B2C customers.
B2C clients have either acquired a new home or they have a property in need of being freshened up. In both instances, the owners will have a pretty specific idea about what they want to accomplish. Income levels among customers, however, will vary. Some will be looking for a budget solution. Others will be ready to spend as much as it takes to get the desired outcome.
B2C clients will usually need to have a lot more work done. The importance of deadlines is going to be incredibly important. Businesses cannot afford to go through a massive downtime. This is why the punctuality of renovation service providers will be one of the main criteria for selection. Customer satisfaction will be heavily dependent on being capable of meeting all the collaboration terms and conditions that were discussed in advance.
Competitor Name Analysis
Ricky Can Build It
A more humorous and casual selection of a company name can pay off in terms of brand memorability. The choice is great for a company that works predominantly with residential property owners.
Home Perfection Contracting
This company’s name is more in line with what the standard in the field is. Still, the emphasis is put on words like home and perfection to let clients know quality is of key importance.
Something Different Contracting
So many homeowners and commercial property owners will be looking for something different in terms of renovations – a desire this company captures in its name.
A to Z Renovations
As already mentioned, service comprehensiveness is a big strength that this particular company has highlighted.
Come N Done
Humour, puns and wordplay can all increase the memorability of a brand, when used tastefully. This is the case with Come N Done.
Price is Right Home Improvement
For those interested in budget-friendly solutions, the price will be a key factor for the selection of the right renovations company. This business is appealing to such clients.
Renovations Business Name Inspiration
- Concrete Business: a bit of a pun and some wordplay as far as “concrete” is involved. The name is fun and memorable, which is great in an industry that’s not characterised by a lot of creativity.
- The Mighty Builders: once again, the name is a bit more fun and casual. It is a good choice for a company that works with B2C clients.
- A+ Construction Contractors: if you plan to work with both B2B and B2C clients, you should be a bit more corporate in the selection of the right name.
- We Build Neighbourhoods: the sense of community is very important. This name has emotional appeal and it’s a great choice for a small, local renovation company.
- Level It Up: the name could be interpreted in two distinctive ways, which makes it interesting and engaging.
- Green Home Makers: if you offer environment-friendly services, you will quickly establish your market position through the establishment of a relevant brand.
- The Money Saving Home: in this case, the emphasis is placed on energy efficiency and resource conservation in the aftermath of a property renovation.
- You Grow, We Saw: as a family expands, its need for a property renovation will increase. The name is humorous and it also tells potential clients the company can handle the needs of a growing family.
- Wood Work and Beyond: highlight the one thing you’re particularly good at and tell clients additional work can be done, as well.
- Classic Home Renovations: a more generic name, this one creates the vision of the perfect home.
What Not to Name Your Renovations Business
Don’t be bland and boring. Ricky’s Renovation Crew may be accurate in terms of what your business has to offer but the name is far from exciting and engaging. Tell your potential clients who you are, choose a few adjectives or clever phrases and you’ll be on the path to success.
Don’t try to copy somebody else’s successful name formula. Granted that nearly everything has been done before, you should still strive for some originality.
Too much jargon and professional terminology can turn customers away. Some commit this naming mistake because they think professional terminology makes them sound like experts in the field. If people don’t understand what you’re trying to say, however, chances are that your reputation isn’t going to be the one that you’re attempting to establish.