Bluehost is an excellent domain registrar service that serves over two million clients. It is an ideal pick, especially if you are a beginner looking to set up your first website.
Though not the cheapest around, Bluehost offers the option to purchase domain names directly from them. It’s also a great option if you think you might be getting multiple domains as it can keep everything in one place.
Read this Bluehost review to find out and compare similar products.
Pros and Cons
+ Easy domain management — Bluehost enables you to manage any part of your domains all from one simple control panel.
+ Range of domain options — It’s possible to purchase a range of domain names including co.uk, .com, .net, and many more.
+ Auto-renewal — Bluehost ensures you don’t lose an expiring domain name through easy renewals.
+ Top support — help is available either by phone or live chat.
– Aggressive upsell offers — The company will pitch you constantly to upgrade your plan. Sometimes, such marketing tactics can be annoying.
The Bluehost domain name registrar control panel has an intuitive user interface for hassle-free navigation. Our Bluehost review found that most users give it a favorable usability score that’s on the higher end. Searching for a domain name is simple and incredibly fast too. There’s a convenient search function with a drop-down menu of all possible URL endings. The site then pulls up the available options complete with prices and even offers suggestions if your preferred domain name is taken.
The Bluehost interface is mobile-friendly. This means that you can check for domain names, purchases new domain names, manage your domains and more, all from your mobile device. As our Bluehost review shows, this means that you can stay up-to-date with everything no matter where you are.
Bluehost offers exciting features that meet the diverse needs of customers. For example, it has a superfast search function, top domain privacy options in place and a huge selection of domain names to choose from. Additionally, you can purchase and manage a number of domain names all from one account, irrespective of the size of your company.
With top-quality features, our Bluehost review really shows that this service is safe and secure. Essentially, you’re with a trusted domain registrar, recognized on a global level. Other features include:
- Microsoft 365 integration — Bluehost’s Microsoft integration means you can up your professionalism by using your domain name as part of your email address. You can include a number of different email addresses attached to the same domain name so that all members of staff can enjoy utilizing them.
- Geo-location domains — You can choose from domain names that indicate exactly where your business or company operates from. For instance, choosing a .com for the US or selecting a .co.uk or simply .uk domain name for operating in the UK.
- Domain privacy — Bluehost doesn’t just provide great domain names, but it ensures that all your data is protected too. Your ID is protected at all times when you purchase from them, preventing spammers and identity thieves from getting access to this data.
- Huge selection — With a wide array of domain names available, Bluehost domain name registrar has something that will meet your needs. It’s also really easy to find unique or even creative domain names in order to ensure your site stands out from the rest.
- Domain name transfers — In our Bluehost review we also discovered that it’s easy to transfer a domain name over to Bluehost too. Transfering is easy and can be done through the control panel allowing you to make use of all the Bluehost domain registrar features.
Most customers appreciate Bluehost’s fast and accurate customer service. Users often rate Bluehost’s customer support staff on the higher end. Indeed, the company offers 24/7 live chat support, and if you are experiencing any issues in purchasing a domain name, the team will sort you out in under ten minutes.
Alternatively, you can contact the support team via email or phone, but these channels may not be fast as the live chat option. Additionally, our Bluehost review found that Bluehost provides self-help resources such as videos, articles, and an extensive FAQs section.
Bluehost Pricing — What does it cost?
The cost associated with Bluehost is dependent on the domain name you choose. Some domain names are in higher demand and are automatically priced higher. Higher prices are also often associated with extensions such as .com, .net, or even .org domains as well. As such, you will need to look around to see what the different offers are.
Domains start at: $1.99 per year
Bluehost is a reliable domain registrar service that serves over 2 million website owners. As far as a domain registrar goes, this has it all. The service offers safe, protected domains, a wide variety of options, and affordable prices. The option to use the domain as part of the email address is the icing on the cake.
Try out Bluehost now!
If you are looking for an affordable, secure, and easy way to get your domain name in minutes, try out Bluehost domain name registrar today.